Upcoming course: INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES
Intermediate and advanced Digital marketing course covers Email & Social media Marketing, SEO&SEM, Content marketing, website design using WordPress, logo & Social media posts designs, affiliates marketing and more.
The opportunity is ideal for entrepreneurs, employees who wish to double their salaries, and anyone who has completed high school, graduate or university student. In addition, an intermediate level of English is required.
Course starts: 26th February 2024
Where: Offline class- WeDTC training center _3rd floor Florida house (opposite city plaza), Kigali-Nyarugenge
Online Class via: Home – WeDTC – We Digital Training Center
Why this course:
- A lot of businesses like ecommerce are closing because of no markets while their market is available online.
- Some Businesses are stuck on the ineffective costly traditional marketing while they can use digital marketing which is cheap and bring high productivity.
- High cost and low-quality standards for some available digital marketing courses.
- Inadequacy and High cost of digital marketing professionals.
- There is a massive need for well-organized training activities for generating digital marketing professionals who can compete in the current market.
- There are incomplete courses which are not able to mitigate current digital marketing trends.
- Many students or unemployed graduates are spending much of their time on the internet without exploiting abundant online opportunities.
- Some youth are doing low paying jobs mostly require only physical attendance, so they can use the available time to get extra earnings through the exploitation of online opportunities.
- Our research has helped us to identify and understand the graduate-employee skills gap in the industry.
Courses Schedule and training fee
|Training fee: 240, 000Rwf
Partial Scholarship (EAC countries): 50% = 120,000 Rwf
Registration Fee: 11,000Rwf
|All Class: 3months
– Day Class Mon-Thurs
– Evening Class:
– Online Class:
Time: Kigali time= UTC+2
|-Day and Evening Class:
WeDTC Center Office At KN 70 ST, Nyarugenge, Kigali
– Online Class:
- EAC registered students will be allowed to get partial scholarship
- Girls, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to Register.
- Intermediate English level and secondary education required
- Registration confirmation decision is within 48 hours after successful submission of the registration form.